Would-be entrepreneurs will be delighted : a 1-day training session will be organized on November 29th 2014 in Brussels to teach, refresh, train essential skills to successfully start or develop your venture.
If you want to register, just follow this link and fill in the online form.
Practical details on the workshops
- Price : 99€ early bid (if you register before November 15), 199€ otherwise
- Price includes lunch and coffee
- Venue : CoStation, 5 Parvis Sainte-Gudule, 1000 Brussels
- 4 workshops in 1 day, 1.5 hours each
- Start at 9:30, end at around 5 pm
- Small groups: 20 people max
- Very practical, highly interactive: every time a new concept is introduced it will be explain with the case of someone in the crowd.
For 99€ (early bid, 199€ otherwise) participants will be able to attend 4 workshops :
- Business models by Leo Exter of WeStartup
- Digital marketing by Tamara Gielen
- Sales by Tjorven Denorme
- Market research techniques by Pierre-Nicolas Schwab (IntoTheMinds)
Don’t miss that opportunity. This 1-day package is a no brainer : for 99€ (early bid) it can’t get any better.
We’ll work on your own business case, you’ll get practical advices and answers. It’s a great price, impactful, no bullshit training that even experienced entrepreneurs may want to attend to get a fresh new look on their business. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Detailed information on the market research module : “Seizing opportunities and avoiding pitfalls with market research techniques”
50% of startups die in their first 60 months of existence and 80% of new products won’t make it to their second year.
That’s the hard reality of firm creation and new product development. Yet, there are solutions to help you manage uncertainty. The recipes are not magical however and require rigorous and serious work. It’s called market research and we’ll explain you which tools you can use, which techniques are recommended for your very own business case.
At IntoTheMinds we use a market research methodology that is based on 15 steps. It may seem a lot but each step is independent and can be used to analyze a particular issue and brings concrete answers.
Key take-aways from the workshop
- You’ll understand what market research really is (no, it’s not only administrating a survey)
- You’ll get a precise overview of all useful market research tools you can use to improve your marketing strategy
- You’ll learn to apply some of the tools and get instant feedback from the trainer
business model innovation, market research belgium, market research brussels, marketing agency belgium, marketing agency brussels