What are the keys to success to be well-positioned on Google? This is the key to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) which consists in making sure that your website meets Google’s expectations to appear at the top of the search results.
In this 3rd episode of ” The Business World with Pierre-Raffaele “, our star presenter welcomes Christian Janfils to learn about SEO and prepare for the web launch of his future company (it’s not for now, but you can never learn too soon). Christian gives him his three golden rules to be well listed. You will need to watch the video to discover them 🙂
In the meantime, we would like to remind you that we have already published several in-depth articles on this subject:
- 8 designs to boost your SEO
- Updating content and the effect on SEO
- What we have learned from our first video shoot (it also helps to improve his SEO!)
As you may know, we embarked on a successful SEO strategy more than ten years ago. Indeed, today, our site is among the most visited in terms of marketing and entrepreneurship. The production of videos and podcasts contributes to strengthening our notoriety and attracting new visitors who discover us through different media formats (audio, video). We are currently producing a series of 3 videos which are all gathered on our YouTube channel:
- our educational videos on market research techniques (all based on our market research methodology)
- The World of Business with Pierre-Raffaele: in our most popular series, Pierre-Raffaele (10 years old) meets business experts who explain marketing, innovation, artificial intelligence and much more using the simplest words.
- Start-Up inspiration, a series in which we interview entrepreneurs who share with us the lessons they learned during their launch.