IntoTheMinds is a market research company based in Brussels. We conduct market research in various industries and countries. We also perform profitability analysis that we combine with our marketing skills to make clear strategic recommendations.
Most of our customers are SMEs and see us as trustworthy partners rather than mere providers.
In the past 12 months we’ve carried out assignments in the retail, luxury, media, real-estate, IT, FMCG. Customers hire us for tailor-made analysis. We never do the same thing twice and do our best to include innovative insights in all our projects.
We want to reinforce our team and are looking for one full-time employee to join the company as consultant.
- High sense of independency : the very nature of our business makes that we are often at clients’ premises and that a close follow-up of everyone’s activities is not possible. Your first quality is to be self-motivated and to not rely on your boss’ presence to do your work
- Hard working and flexible: a customer asks you to attend a meeting on Sunday ? If you find it’s normal to fulfil customers’ wishes and ensure highest satisfaction, you have the right mindset.
- At least 2 years of experience in market research with strong emphasis on qualitative techniques.
We believe in the right mix of qualitative and quantitative techniques. Qualitative interviews require to have a very specific set of interpersonal skills, but also require rigorous treatment. You must be able to show previous experience in face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
- Extremely rigorous : we pay extreme attention to details, especially as far as our presentations are concerned. Content is as important as the way it’s presented. We need people who are keen on producing perfect work and will not be discouraged to keep improving their work.
- Curious : customers work with us because we provide them with valuable insights. How can you convince us you have broad knowledge of business practices and innovations ? This question is essential
- Strong affinity for innovation
- Perfect writing skills
- Advanced Excel : we’ll not ask you to code macros but you must be able to build complex functions
- Advanced Powerpoint or Prezi
- Qualitative techniques and especially interviewing
- Basic statistical knowledge is necessary
- Knowledge of NVivo, Maxqda or Atlas.to is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of social media and previous experience with page administration.
- Experience in blogging and knowledge of wordpress are an asset
- Knowledge of hootsuite would be an asset
Education and languages
- MSc in marketing is the minimum we ask. MBA and/or PhD are preferred
- Languages : English, French and high command of Dutch are compulsory
What we offer
- Full-time contract based in Brussels
- Highly dynamic environment
- Broad range of assignments : you’ll hardly do the same thing twice !
- You’ll be able to make an impact : the results of your work is likely to be implemented directly by our customers
- Competitive package depending on previous experience
How to apply ?
Please send a motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: market research belgium, marketing agency belgium