Soon Soon Soon (Paris) and IntoTheMinds (Brussels) have decided to enter in a partnership to offer companies a complete service ranging from the detection of marketing trends to their implementation.
Soon Soon Soon gained renown in the detection of emerging consumer trends around the world. With its unique business model and network of 1500 people, a global monitoring is carried around the world to detect weak signals and market trends.
IntoTheMinds became known in the Benelux for its scientific approach to market research and in particular for its qualitative methodology, as well as for its experience in implementing the research within SMEs.
The partnership will aim to help firms in France and the Benelux countries to turn market trends into tangible products and services, and help companies with the implementation.
The following services will be gradually deployed in 2015 in both entities:
- the market trend services of Soon Soon Soon will be available in the Benelux in national languages (FR, DE, NL) through IntoTheMinds. Belgian customers may benefit from State subsidies through the recognition of IntoTheMinds as approved agency;
- A new service offering for SMEs will be prepared and launched jointly in France, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg;
- Design Thinking workshops will be offered as a way to use emerging trends to create new products and services;
- Qualitative and quantitative studies will be offer to allow companies to test their innovative concepts on consumers;
- More technical advices will be offered to companies to make the implementation of innovations easier.
This new range of services will allow both companies to better address the needs of firms : on the one hand services will be made available to SME’s, on the other hands all services from trends spotting to implementation, through quantification will be available.
- Soon Soon Soon : Corentin Orsini, Corentin@soonsoonsoon.com
- IntoTheMinds : Pierre-Nicolas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org